“My son was diagnosed with acute lead poisoning when he was one year old, I was told by the doctors although his levels were toxic at 20 they were not toxic enough to do chelation. I was distraught and concerned because lead not only goes into the blood but seeps down deep into tissue, bone, and brain. How could there be nothing that they would be willing to do to help him? I was told a lot of water and a healthy diet, this was not enough to for me so I began doing research and talking to many naturopaths.
I came across Maggie’s Holistics through a friend and I began using the iodine and turmeric/cilantro blend . This was gentle enough to help his body rid it’s self of toxins and I have seen a drastic improvement in my son who is now 17 months old.”